Arahal San Antonio de Padua Chapel
San Antonio de Padua Chapel
Its origin dates from the last third of the 18th century.
It consists of a single nave with five articulated sections with grooved pilasters attached to it and covered by hemispherical domes. The original 18th century altarpiece was replaced by a modern one that contains the central image of St. Anthony of Papua, to replace the one destroyed in 1936.
Several traditional images and canvases have been preserved.