Estepona – Clock Tower
Estepona Clock Tower – 16th Century
It is the tower of the old Church of Los Remedios, built in the 16th century.
After the earthquake in 1755, the churh is seriously damaged, being subsequently demolished and only the tower remained.
In the 18th century a Neoclassical style belfry is added, decorated with garlands, volutes and a high relief representing an ox skull.
The Torre del Reloj gards the square with the same name and witnesses all the festive and musical events taking place there.