S. XIX (1854)
This a typical bullring located at Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche, in the andalusian municipality of Cortegana. Its dark stone cylindrical volume is noticeable from the street: pens, a small guard house and the horses yard and the slaughterhouse, build the street corner. The stonework has buttresses outside that make the bullring even more colourful. Its seating capacity is for 3000 spectators. The last restructuring corresponds to 2009.