Andalucia Rustica

Search More

Monuments in Málaga

Cortes de la Frontera – Bullring

Monuments in Málaga

Cortes de la Frontera – Bullring

The Cortes de la Frontera Bullring of Cortes de la Frontera is located on the corner of Real Street with the Avda. de las Acacias, opposit the School Residence Rio Guadiaro.

The Bullring is owned by the city and was inaugurated in 1894. The Bullring was restored in 1921 and is considered one of the biggest bullrings of the Serrania, after de one in Ronda.

The Bullring has a capacity for 1.000 people and has a Category 3.

Cortes de la Frontera is a cattle town and from immemorial time bullfights are held in the arena.

The hem of the Plaza de Toros of Cortes de la Frontera has a diameter of 27,20 meters, laying sun is hollow and hence the nursing and the toilet.

Cortes de la Frontera - Bullring 15/11/2016

Cortes de la Frontera - Bullring 15/11/2016

Cortes de la Frontera - Bullring 15/11/2016

Cortes de la Frontera - Bullring 15/11/2016

Cortes de la Frontera - Bullring 15/11/2016

Cortes de la Frontera - Bullring 15/11/2016

15/11/2016

15/11/2016

Cortes de la Frontera - 15/11/2016

Cortes de la Frontera Bullring

Cortes de la Frontera Town Hall


Un comentario

  1. jose ramon vega escribio:

    Magnificas fotos, y sobre todo magnífica página.
    saludos cordiales

Leave A Comment